Information systems and technologies for health and social welfare
We want to bring together professionals, researchers and academics of Information Systems and Technologies of Health and Social Welfare to share their vision and discuss current challenges, developments, case studies, practical and integrated solutions, as well as new products, findings and approaches to take advantage of the use of Information Systems and Technologies in public or private social and health services.
Academics, scientists and Information and Communication Technology professionals in health and social welfare, managers and solution providers around the world will have the opportunity to share experiences, present new ideas, discuss problems and introduce latest developments in the multidisciplinary field of health and social services.
The conference is aimed at academics (teachers, researchers and postgraduate students), professionals and managers in health and social services, general medical and nursing staff, social workers, social educators, psychologists, engineers and researchers in the social and human sciences.
Main goals of the conference:
- Discuss the importance of Information and Communication Systems for Health and Social Welfare and emerging technological developments.
- Present cutting-edge solutions.
- Present and discuss practical solutions.
- Evaluate the opportunities, trends, risks, advantages and disadvantages of Information and Communication Technology for health and social welfare.
- Discuss integrated solutions and technologies used for the health sector and for social services.
- Address the challenges associated with the medical-socio-technological perspective.
- Identify current motivations, problems and success factors in the adoption of Information and Communication Technology in public and private social and health systems.
- Evaluate problems and management challenges.
- Discuss future trends.