The books published in this series are collections of academic papers organized by theme and written following formal criteria similar to those of scientific journals. The contents of this series are highly multi- and interdisciplinary.
The DIALOGUES series is a multidisciplinary publication that aims to combine the rigour of academic research with the diffusion of knowledge, driven always by a sense of responsibility and the purpose of contributing to the community. All published texts are written in academic format and cover a diversity of topics of relevance to their knowledge communities.
Submitted papers are selected and coordinated by one or several guest editors chosen by the editorial board of GKA Publishing. If you have a doctoral degree and wish to be an editor of a book in this series, you may send your application here.
Check the dates for each community or branch of knowledge.
Consult the acceptance criteria for books or download a PDF file.
Download the template and adapt your article. Remember that once sent – with a few exceptions – you will not be able to make changes to the document.
- Texts must be between 3,000 and 6,000 words long.
- Texts must be written in the form of a story of continuous narrative in a chapter or article style.
- Authors should ensure the accuracy of citations, diagrams, tables and maps.
- Keywords must be clear and precise.
- Only files in editable format, such as Microsoft Word or Open Office, will be accepted.
- Manuscripts in PDF format are not accepted.
- All images, graphics, and tables must be accompanied by a title and the source. In addition, they must be placed where they will appear in the text.
- Graphics and images should be sharp and easy to view. In addition, graphics that are not relevant will be excluded from the texts.
- Complex Word functions (drawing objects, automatic tables, markers, etc.) should not be used.
- Bibliographic references within the text will be in abbreviated format (Author, Year: pp.), Leaving the complete reference for the final list.
- Footnotes will be explanatory or expansive. Efforts will be made to reduce footnotes to a minimum.
- The list of bibliographic references will be placed at the end, in APA (American Psychological Association) style.
- All articles must have a title and keywords.
Some articles may have excellent content but be poorly expressed in English. This may be the case, for example, of authors whose first language is not English. We have an Editorial Service that can be hired by the authors to improve their written expression. You can request a quote by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.